When’s the last time you had a good reason to reach out and CONNECT with all of your former organizing clients?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have an interesting way to CONNECT and start conversations about your organizing business while out running errands?
Imagine this scenario….
You are standing in line at Staples buying supplies.
You have your phone out and the lady in front of you is looking at her phone as well.
You say “Excuse me,” and show her the back of your phone while asking “Have you ever heard of this free service?”
“No,” she replies.
You respond, “I tell you what, here’s a free label – just go to the FOUNDio web site and create a Tag ID and you’ll protect your phone from loss. The service is free. If you have any issues, just contact me at the address at the bottom of the label and I’ll be glad to help. Once again, this is a free service that I like to tell my friends about.”
Introducing #NAPOconnect from FOUNDio™
FOUNDio™, the #1 free lost and found service, has announced a new campaign for National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) members to help them “connect” with past clients and engage potentially new clients. It’s called #NAPOconnect and it works like this.
Here’s how the FREE program works:
- NAPO members can request and receive complimentary FOUNDio™ BLANK labels (or you can print your own).
- Organizers can help new/former clients create their Tag ID and label their phone.
- The special labels can include a Sponsored by YOURWEBSITE message at the bottom of the label.
- Label your OWN PHONE first and ask others if they have ever seen the service while running errands.
- Keep a few blank labels handy or use double-sided tape to affix them to the back of your cards.
FOUNDio™ labels are great for expensive things like cell phones, keys, books, credit cards and even pets! Having your company’s website “front and center” on the back of every client’s phone is sure to drum up a conversation…and more business for you! Think of all the future conversations people will have about your service.
Help us spread the word by tweeting with “@FOUNDio #NAPOconnect”.
Thanks and good organizing!